Monday, May 18, 2015

#whendoorknocking and their keys are sticking outside of the lock, knock , tell them about the keys, not interested, and the deadbolt clicks after the door closes..

We got our transfer calls and my companion is going home (shocker ha ha) and I am now going to be trainer! Turns out as I was talking to my district leader there is only 4 missionaries who will be training, and out of every one in the mission I was chosen to be one of those trainers, I guess I must have done something right ha ha.=p

So that robot "Tiwi" that they installed in our cars finally got to me, I thought I would never have a problem with it but as we were driving out to Portland, MI, a huge moving truck almost plowed into us and I jerked the wheel left into the other lane with no time to look (good thin no one was there!)  I sped up to get in front  of that truck  (10 over)  and that stupid thing starts yelling at me "check speed, check speed!". That thing made me fired up! And I was hesitant being near the semi's while on the fast and the furious the rest of the drive up and so I sped up to get in front of them all, the lanes went from 3 to 2 and there was no way to jerk if that happened again. That stupid thin yelled at me 5 times "check speed, check speed!". My companion just laughed about it,  it would startle me and I would call it the vilest of all names and yell back "you Democrat!".

But it was cool going to Portland for District meeting because they are closing one of the Elders areas up there and so we had to clean the apartment and I don't really think I did much cleaning but I did lots or raiding! It was like Christmas!

Well I am sad to see Elder B go he's a good guy and every one says we have the same personality, we actually never once argued about anything or had a need for the "resolve conflicts" part in comp inventory. I learned a lot from him like what house hold cleaners to spray on big juicy spiders to kill them, That I always say "well..." Before I call some one to repentance or say something that's a discrete spiritual back hand., and many other things.

I am super excited to train, and I have had some subtle inspiration this past 6 weeks that made me think I would train and what to do if I were to train. But I REALLY hope I get some one who is pumped to work that's all I ask, Because if he is and he being unspotted from the world of disobedient or trunky missionaries It would be perfect to use him to get rid of all of my bad habits and retrain myself to be more PMG obedient. I've started on several things to be more obedient like contacting investigators every single day, I have never thought that was necessary but I am gaining a testimony of it now, asking for referrals from every one, I have never had a companion who has done that in any way shape or form so I need to abuse that and several other things I am and will bust my rear to happen so it help him , me and the area. That's really important because Satan is working over time and if he is doing all of these things that are making loads of people falter and..... then I can at least call the people I work with every day, at least!

I am going to MSU to meet my temporary companion Elder W and to ditch Elder B so he can go back to the Motherland. And on Thursday my birthday I will get my new companion.

Yesterday some members had us over to celebrate my birthday, they sang happy birthday like it was a funeral =(, but you guys sang it for me I guess it doesn't matter, their 16 Y.O. daughter made me a cheesecake for it... ugh the struggle is real.

I totally understand what Ella means though wanting to stop Orchestra to be more productive, I felt the same exact thing when I got to my sophomore year in it, and because I stopped it I have learned lessons and had adventures that are way more valuable than being able to play a instrument I have never seen since I came out here. But ukulele and Guitars are still erry where so...

P-day last week was so much fun! it rained the whole like 4 hours we were playing ultimate Frisbee and kickball but Michigans soil just ate it all up and no one even got muddy except for me and like 4 other people who dove for the Frisbee.

Theres a member we are reactivating who meets up with him family every Friday for a big family dinner I thought the Idea was awesome.

I gotta go get my temporary comp I still have like a half a hour to email so I may or may not be back depending on if he needs to email or not.

Bye I love you have a good day!
Don't get shot!
- Elder Truman Rex Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment